Saturday, April 01, 2006
Top Fat Athletes Ranking by Sport
- Shaq: greatest Fat Center of all time
- Charles Barkley- Fat and short at 6'6 Chuckster is an All-Time NBA Great
- Big Baby Glen Davis- LSU college basketball star
- Oliver "Pig" Miller: Anytime someone that fat can play in the NBA it is impressive
- Jerome Bettis RB Steelers: NFL's 3rd all time leading rusher
- Ron Dayne RB Wisconsin: Heisman Trophy Winner
- Jorvorski Lane RB Texas A&M- rising star 19 TD's in sophomore year
- Jared Lorenzen QB Kentucky- Greatest Fat QB of all Time
- Sebastian Janikowski K Raiders- b/c Fat Drunk and Stupid is a great way to go through life
- Babe Ruth: Greatest Fat Man of all time.
- Kirby Puckett: World Series MVP- ate himself to death
- John Kruk: Ultimate Fat Guy- dip and a mullet
- David Wells: Fat guy throws a Perfect Game while hungover
- Cecil Fielder 1b Detroit Tigers:- 50 Hr's when it was unheard of
- Ron Cey "The Penguin":- the guy literally waddled
- John Daly: British Open Champion, PGA Championship winner
- Rich Beem: PGA Championship winner- best championship dance ever
- George Foreman- the old fat Foreman boxed in his mid 40's beating Evander Holyfield
- James Buster Douglas- In the best shape of his life his man tits where still flopping while beating the unbeatable in Mike Tyson. Exploded
- Diego Maradona: short and fat but absolute dynamite on the pitch
Profile in Fat: Glen Davis PF LSU: College Hoops Biggest Star
Glen "Big Baby" Davis
Sophmore F LSU Tigers
"Big Baby" Davis has had an outstanding 2005-2006 basketball season for the LSU Tigers. "Big Baby" has led his team to the SEC Championship and The Final Four. Big Baby has a great personality, always having a good time on the basketball court. This kid is a legit NBA talent, that is extremely nimble for a fat guy. Definitly has the most potential of the current fat guys in basketball. More to come as the season continues.
Here is the Espn.com scouting report on Big Baby.
Has a tremendously bright future ... Despite his massive body, he is ultra quick and skilled ... Moves well laterally, feels the defense, spins to the weakside ... Has great instincts in reading his opponents ... A very hard worker in traffic who is relentless on the offensive glass ... Surprisingly quick off the floor on the second and third hop ... Clears out space with his strength and frame ... Effective low post scorer ... He isn't always smooth, but he makes some very impressive moves and his footwork will eventually be there ... Gets to the free throw line ... Solid shooter from 15 ... Can put the ball on the floor and drive ... Good passer from the high post ... Productive shot-blocker ... Has a charismatic personality that will make him highly marketable in the NBA ... Nicknamed "Big Baby ... Concentrated on basketball as a high school senior, but also had a stellar career as tailback on the football team and was considered a big-time lineman prospect ... Also tossed the shot for the U-High track team ... In basketball, earned Parade and McDonald's All-America honors, was named the Gatorade Player of the Year in the state of Louisiana ... Averaged 26.4 points and 14.3 rebounds a game along with four blocks ... Full name is Ronald Glen Davis.
35 Games 18.7 points 9.8 rebounds 1.4 assists 50% FG 68% FT
Profile in Fat: Javorski Lane RB Texas A&M: The up and comer
Jorvorski Lane Texas A&M
FR Lufkin Tx
Javorski Lane is a load at RB aptly nicknamed the Lane Train. A compact 5'11 274 lbs, Lane has the ability to do it all at RB. He can hit the hole, he can make the hole, he can run over linebackers and he has tremendous hands. As a true freshman, Javorski made an impact for the Aggies as a goaline specialist early on. As the season progressed, Lane received more playing time and started 4 games. Javorski broke the 100 yard barrier 3 times in his freshman campaign. His breakout game came against Oklahoma State when he pounded them for 139 yards and 3 TD's. His best game came against the national champions horns when he busted out for 109 yards on 17 carries.
Lane has the potential to be amongst the greatest fat running backs of all time as he is still very young and is very very big.
Blocking - watch Javorski pancake the Linebacker and then De-cleat the second OU defender.
10 Games 119 attempts 606 yards 5.0 yards/carry 9 TD's
13 Games 166 attempst 740 yards 4.4 yards/carry 19 TD's